Exciting firefighting adventures await with this LEGO® City Fire Rescue Boat (60373) playset, featuring a cool toy fireboat and speedboat dinghy. Kids can launch LEGO water elements from the boat’s extinguisher and firefighter jetpack to knock out the LEGO flames. Just add the 3 included minifigures and let the fun begin.
Digital building fun for kids aged 5+
This LEGO construction set includes a step-by-step printed building guide and the LEGO Builder app – a digital building companion with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize each model from all angles as they build.
Putting kids at the heart of the action
LEGO City playsets deliver an enjoyable build-and-play experience with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire imaginative, action-packed play.
- Toy firefighter boat – Hours of action-packed firefighting fun awaits with this LEGO® City Fire Rescue Boat (60373) playset
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a toy firefighter boat and speedboat dinghy, plus 4 minifigures with fun accessories, including a firefighting jetpack
- Features and functions – Kids can launch LEGO® water elements from the fireboat’s extinguisher and firefighter jetpack
- A gift for any occasion – Give this set as a birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 5+ who love cool action toys
- Dimensions – The Fire Rescue Boat measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide
- No batteries required – The Fire Rescue Boat is powered by kids’ imaginations
- Interactive digital building guide included – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the models in this set from all angles as they build them with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Developing kids’ creative skills – Children grow confidence and key life skills through independent and group LEGO® play
- A focus on quality – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Tested for safety – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety