Meet botley, the code to fun! as the newest member of the learning resources family, botley the coding robot is here to introduce coding in an easy, friendly way. children as young as 5 can learn to code with botley, and with his advanced features, he can grow with them for many years to come. botley is ready to use right out of the box, so he will have kids coding in minutes (plan ahead: botley requires 5 aaa batteries, not included). botley is also 100% screen free; no phone or tablet required. explore botley's advanced features and code him for up to 80 steps, with 40 more you can discover. he can also follow looping commands or be programmed to go around objects with if/then logic. turn on the black-line follow mode and set up a path for botley to travel. botley even has hidden features to unlock! botley includes a one-piece activity set, which includes coding cards, detachable arms, interactive obstacles, and code games that are ready for endless hours of fun and learning. learning coding with botley helps kids foster creativity and develop problem solving and critical thinking skills!
- Early stem skills: botley teaches kids to code with active, screen-free play that's perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ready right out of the box: botley have 5 aaa batteries and a phillips screwdriver nearby and this coding robot will have your kid coding in minutes with code games, creativity and fun.
- Screen-free: botley features completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required botley's easy-to-use remote programmer transmits your commands and sends him rolling
- Smart logic: botley has the ability to detect objects in front of him and avoid them.
- 77-piece activity set: comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, 40 coding cards, 6 double-sided tiles, 27 obstacle building pieces and a starter guide with coding challenges