- Introduce basic programming – Children use the coding card deck and the colored grid to program the fun remote-control space ship to reach the correct destination. This STEM toy encourages the development of programming skills, providing a basic foundation
- Learn about directions – Guiding the space ship teaches children about directions and helps them develop their understanding of how to give and follow instructions.
- Boost spatial awareness – Children can also move the spaceship, and its friendly Alien passenger, freely using the remote control. This boosts their sense of spatial awareness while having fun.
- Encourage problem-solving skills – Working out the correct route to the destination and choosing how to program the space ship to get there makes use of your child’s developing problem-solving skills.
- Boost self-confidence – Learning new skills and using them to achieve a tangible outcome is a fantastic way of boosting a child’s self-confidence. Games that make learning fun take away any of the worry or doubts that can make it difficult for children
Dimensions: 27.31 x 16.51 x 21.59 cm; 1.12 Kilograms